T-REX 150X Specification
● Length: 255mm
● Height: 80mm
● Main Blade Length: 120mm
● Main Rotor Diameter: 271mm
● Tail Rotor Diameter: 45mm
● Motor Pinion Gear: 10T
● Main Drive Gear: 78T
● Drive Gear Ratio: 1:7.8
● Weight(Without Battery): 55g
●T-REX 150 DFC set x 1
●Main Blades x 2 set
●Tail Blades x 1 set
●150M Main Motor(9000KV/1107) x 1
●150M Tail Motor(8000KV/1103) x 1
●DS155 Digital Servo x 1
●DS150 Digital Servo x 2
●Remote Extension x 1
●7.4V Li-Po 300mAh Li-Polymer Battery x 2
●150 Carry Box-Black x 1(292x160x69mm)
●1.3mm Hexagon screw driver(Blue/8.2g) x 2
●0.9mm Hexagon screw driver(Red/8g) x 1
●Parts box E x 1(78.5x60.9x21mm)
●Parts box A x 1(52x40x12mm)
●A10 Radio Control System x 1
●CH150X Li-Po Charger x 1
Align's smallest and most petite 3D helicopter T-Rex 150X, carries the same superior pedigree and design concept that originated from the successful T-Rex line of helicopters. Featuring strong power, superior flight control stability, and equipped with high end components, far exceeding any other helicopters currently on the market.
Integrate 6-aix gyro, receiver, ESC and Bluetooth controlling system. Set up and update the flight parameter settings via APP Interface. Support for mobile devices, iOS & Android allows easy set up and adjustment to flight parameter settings. The APP makes firmware updates easier to install. Download the FREE APP to get the latest firmware update with additional improved functions. Main motor KV value is increased to 9000KV to deliver outstanding power, torque, and high efficiency with low power consumption delivering outstanding performance. The tail motor provides superior tail authority out performing all other micro heli's on the market.
ALIGN A10 is AFHDS (Automatic Frequency Hopping Digital System) 2.4GHz transmitter provided with 10 channels. The stick and holder are designed based on ergonomic bringing much smoother control. Completed function with the mode of helicopter / aircraft / multicopter. Logical and simple control interface, and easy to set up.
Miniature size, control precision that resembles the larger helicopters, enables you to enjoy flying inside a confined space. Beginners can even enjoy this with ease by just turning down the speed. The innovative breakthrough T-Rex 150X will bring you a new dimension of flying enjoyment.
1. Automatic Frequency Hopping Digital System, AFHDS is a highly developed remote signal transmission system, providing long range, minimizing interference, with lower power consumption.
2. The frequency range of the system is 2.408 ~ 2.475 GHz. The wave band is separated from 160 independent frequencies. The transmitter uses 16 different frequency and 160 different frequency hopping algorithms. Each time the transmitter is powered on a different frequency hopping scheme is used allowing the transmitter to avoid interference of the transmission signal.
3. Each transmitter has unique ID code when binding to the receiver, the receiver saves this unique ID code and only accepts a signal transmitted by the saved ID code transmitter. This process avoids receiving another transmitter signals and significantly enhance the anti-interference ability and security.
A roll style slider is used to scroll through menu options providing a quick setup.
20 models memory with either Chinese or English interface, three aircraft options (helicopter/airplane/multicopter), Modes 1-4 available with optional direction output, set buzzer warnings, and supported firmware upgrade.
●Available Models: helicopter/airplane/multicopter
●Frequency range: 2.408 ~ 2.475 GHz
●Power: no higher than 20dBm
●System Mode: 2.4G system AFHDS 2A
●Suitable Voltage Range: 4.0 ~ 6.0V DC
●Receiving Distance: the open ground no interference <1000M
●Low Voltate Warning: Lower than 4.2V
●Weight: 487g (excluded battery)